Friday, December 17, 2010

Off The Wagon

My last post on this blog was August 24th. How did that happen to me, I do this for a living? After talking to other small business on the importance of blogging and other fabulous FREE marketing tools I haven't posted on my own site in over three months.

Over the summer I hit the road hard with an aggressive marketing campaign that really paid off. Between the blog posts, postcards I both hand delivered and mailed, networking events, and the Facebook updates I was everywhere. At first, I didn't see any results and started to wonder does this really work ... then the phone calls starting coming in & I noticed my billable hours creeping up!

So it really works and now I need to get back to it! When was the last time you posted on your business blog? I challenge everyone to make one new post before Monday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment