Friday, December 17, 2010

Blogging Slump ... It Can Happen To Anyone

The real question is ... What are you going to do about it?

Over the summer I hit a blogging slump which made me think I couldn't be the only one. After a quick google search with over 247,000 results and realized I was definitely not alone.

There are a lot of ideas out there on what you should do to get out of your slump. Pro Blogger says you can get your blogging groove back in just 7 days by following the tips below:

The Daily Tasks

Day 1 – Write a List Post
Day 2 – Answer a Question
Day 3 – Write a Review
Day 4 – Write a Link Post
Day 5 – Write a Tip Post
Day 6 – Ask a Question
Day 7 – Tell a Story

Be sure to read the entire article: http://www.problogger.net/archives/2007/07/16/7-days-to-rediscovering-your-blogging-groove/


Another blog post I found 5 pages into my search was filled with great tips about "getting unstuck" that was really interesting was 20 Tips from Chris Brogan. These tips are just the thing small business owners need to be aware of with blogging. One of his suggestions is to think about the things you are personally struggling with and write about it, hence this post today!

I blog for several of my clients and I really enjoy it, but the only thing that keeps me on track is a strict calendar of what I am going to do and when. Today, I put myself on that calendar, too! As a small business owner it is so easy to put our clients needs before our own, but I am encouraging myself and anyone else reading this article to make sure to take time out for their own needs, whatever they may be.

If you have read other great ideas on curing the blogging blues please post them here ... I would love to read about them!

Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment